Thank you for visiting Volleyball-Shirts.com!
• General Garment Information
• Corel Draw Clipart Problems? Start Here!
• Other Clipart Issues. Trouble Shooting Here!
• Contact us and Frequently Asked Questions. Scroll Down on this page.
I am thrilled to showcase my collection of volleyball t-shirts and clothing, volleyball clipart vector images, and volleyball t-shirt design templates . If you have any problems with any of my Volleyball Team Logos, School Mascots, Volleyball Clipart Images, Volleyball T-shirt Design Templates or any of the Volleyball Clothing please send me a note. I will do my best to solve your problems in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions section towards the bottom of this page, there are a lot of answers here and may quickly help to resolve the problems you are having.
Dennis Crow – Owner
crowvb (at) gmail (dot) com
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ Volleyball Clothing
Q: How long until my order will ship?
A: We strive to keep our stock up to date and complete. In most cases your order will ship within 1-2 business days of your order. However, during certain very busy seasons we may be back ordered on some items. If we cannot ship right away we will do our best to contact you and inform you of any delays. Please make sure you include correct contact information to allow us to reach you more effectively.
Q: Will these garments shrink?
A: This all depends on the garment type and cotton content of the items but in general expect our garments to have normal shrinkage. We use industry standard tees and hoodies so it is very likely that our shirts will shrink approximately the same way as most of the garments already in your closet. If a garment has unusual behavior we will list it on the product page.
FAQ Volleyball Clipart
Q: I am having issues with the file opening in Corel Draw. Are there secrets?
A: Since all of our images are originally created in Adobe Illustrator occasionally there are some compatibility issues with Corel. I save my images back to much, much, older versions to try to alleviate most of these issues but there are some things you can do to help further eliminate some of these issues.
1) Instead of double clicking, opening, or dragging the eps file into Corel Draw try the “import” function. When you import into Corel, it will give you import options. Select “import as editable” and check mark “curves”.
2) While I am not well versed in Corel Draw I have compiled as much information as I can find to help resolve compatibility issues. You can find suggestions for Adobe Illustrator to Corel Draw Compatibility Problems here.
3) If you are still having problems contact me and I will do my best to solve your issues for you.